BlogLovin

Follow

Monday 16 December 2013

Jar Number 65

Jar Number 65

















Contents: Wire, Chillies and Glass  
Released: 16-12-2013  
General Location: Castle Park, BS1  
Status: Missing 18-1-14

This Jar has been sat in my flat for over a month. Whoever said life doesn't go to plan, well they weren't kidding.
My most wondrous friends did a little bit of love spreading and posted messages of love and hope all over a tree in town. And I felt so inspired that a Jar joined it.

















Hopefully people will stop to read the messeges, smile and maybe feel inspired to add to it.
Its the little things like this that just make my heart soar. And i'm so proud of my friends for starting this tree. I hope it continues and more things get added too it over time.









Just a few of the photos of the tree itself.

















Happy Hunting

1 comment: