BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 12 February 2012

Jar 31

Jar Number 31









Contents: Glass Paint
Released: 10-2-2012
General Location: Bradley Stoke North, BS32
Status: Missing 11-2-12






Pretty simple jar this week as I have been very tired. It's also been so cold that this one didn't make it very far from my house. Too cold for a walk so I just wandered around till I found somewhere. 
I then had the perfect opportunity to place it further a field the next day. So I almost went to break one of my own rules. Go get the jar and replace it, but someone didn't want me too as the jar had gone.
I think this is the first time I've reported a jar missing before originally putting it up on the site.... 









I would say Happy Hunting but there is nothing to hunt till next week...unless you feel like looking for some others still out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment