BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 27 August 2011

Jar Number 13

Jar Number 13 

 






Contents: Wax and Thread
Released: 27-8-11
Location: Keynsham BS31
Status: Missing 21-10-2011

I've been in a bit of bind this week. I'm only 13 weeks in and I'm starting to get creative block. I have a few ideas and some Jars made up but I don't particularly like them or think they are of any merit. I was lucky with this one as I was just playing around and the idea came to me. But i was up against the wire, I didn't make it till late Thursday night. I really want to carry on with this project. I feel in my life that there is very little to be proud of. I achieve very little of note. But to start a project and see it through, to me is a achievement .
I don't know why I feel the need to achieve so much, I guess it's because as a sick teenager I never got to achieve much academically or anyway really. I try to make up for it now but I am limited still.
Anyway back to my point.....I am creatively blocked. This I suspect  has a lot to do with the fact that I am trying to hard to create something. I just need to let go and see what happens. Easier said than done though when I have so little control over my life.
I shall leave my brain to ponder this problem and stop boring you.
For now I leave you with this Jar.




Happy Hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment