BlogLovin

Follow

Monday 6 February 2012

Jar Number 30

Jar Number 30








Contents: Sand, Wire, Beach pebbles
Released: 3-2-2012
General Location: Patchway, BS34
Status: Missing 18-3-12


Another Jar that almost didn't make it out. The weather turned freezing and I thought I'd have to take another break. But with a bit of luck it warmed up a tad on Friday and so this one made it out.
I'm sort of giving the location away on this one but who cares. I was talking to someone about the fact I was meaning to get the Jars more far a field. Now being that one of the rules is that I can't place one on a moving thing. ie train, bus or airplane. I thought, well why can't I put one at a station.
This got me thinking a bit, as most stations round here have security, that means you can't get on the platform without a ticket. So i goggled stations around me, and finally found a unmanned one.
I wanted to put it on the platform, but there were a lot of people about and I was chicken, so it ended up by the platform. I may go back another time and place one on the actual platform.  I hope a passenger will find this one and take it on a adventure somewhere. 
Please if you find it, report it. I've had a lot just go missing lately, and although this project isn't all about the jars being found. It is a wonderful thing when they do.




Happy Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment