BlogLovin

Follow

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Jar Number 23

Jar Number 23








This weeks jar was pretty straight forward, thank goodness. I am still snowed under with stress and it's only getting worse each week as we move closer to moving day. But anyway rambling...yes this week I was inspired by something I saw on the telly and so this jar was made.

 
Contents: Papers
Released: 9-11-2011
General Location: Stoke Gifford, BS34 
Status: In situ

This jar is beautiful if you put sunlight behind it. The light shines through and you get a sort of stained glass effect.
Now I'd like to dedicate this Jar to a friend of mine who has been having a horrid time of it. But even though the world is evil to her and gives her pain. She still manages to be one of the strongest, sweetest most wonderful people I know. She is always there for others and always manages to put a smile on my face. She has been a great supporter of these jars ever since I started, I only wish I could put one out for her to find.
So to Miss Tara, this jar is for you, cause you are beautiful in every way.





Jar Hunters might have to hurry to nab this one, i spotted someone with there eye on it 




Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment