BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 16 October 2011

Jar Number 20

Jar Number 20 



Week 20, wow. Okay so this weeks Jar has a section from one of my favourite poems in it. I carry your heart by ee cummings.


I carry your heart with me(I carry it in
my heart)I am never without it(anywhere
I go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)

  I fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)I want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart(I carry it in my heart)

Most people come across poetry in school or in a book. I on the other hand tend to pick up poems from TV shows and Movies. This one comes from a typical chick flick In Her ShoesThis particular movie features two beautiful poems. The above and a lovely one by Elisabeth Bishop called One Art which I urge you to also read.
I love emotive poetry and find it a great source of comfort to read other, better peoples takes on something I am also feeling.


Contents: Paper, Green ink, Poem 
Location: Stoke Gifford, BS34
Released: 15-11-2011
Status: Missing


 

A lot has happened, changed, this week. I am going to move soon and this week I found a flat to move into. All the stress, excitement and inevitable buyers remorse has done my head in a bit. But this project has given me something else to focus on and I am grateful. I can see that it is going to get harder to do this project in the next few weeks. With all the paperwork and moving I may lose focus a but. But I am determined to carry on. If only to explore my new surroundings while placing jars. It's going to be a great way of finding my barrings in a new place.

Happy Hunting! 

   











No comments:

Post a Comment