BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 14 January 2012

Jar Number 28

Jar Number 28


Can't believe I'm over half way through this project, It doesn't feel like it. Looking back at all the jars gone out already, I had forgotten about some of them.
This weeks jar sort of embraces one of the reasons I started this. My urge or need to Create. 
We all feel somewhere in us a need to create. Or rather I think we do, as I have never some across a person who hasn't. Whether it be creatively, academically or biologically. So this project helps me create work and put it out in the world, whether good, bad or ugly. It doesn't matter as long as I'm creating.






Contents: Plastic, writing
Released: 14-1-2012 
General Location: Webbs Wood, Bradley Stoke, BS32 
Status: Missing 16-2-12



It seems I have a wood, (or the City's idea of a wood) near me. I went for a very short explore and came across this...



Thought it was quite sweet





Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment