BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 24 September 2011

Jar Number 17

Jar Number 17 




Contents: Papermasha, pebbles
Released: 24-9-2011
Location: Stoke Gifford, Bristol
Status: In situ

Some of the walks so far I have found tricky, people around, can't find a good spot, run of energy quickly. This one was a real pleasure though. The sun decided to come out a little and I thought I would go and explore a part of Stoke Gifford I don't usually go to.
I did get interrupted while placing the jar, but only by a nice man asking if I had locked myself out of a certain building.

I decided to the scenic way back and crossed though the church yard. That is the exact moment my walk became slightly magical. I love church yards, I like reading the headstones and thinking what each persons life was like. I like to think how they lived, loved and are remembered. That is when my mp3 (oh shuffle) tuned perfectly into where I was and started to play Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley.  Beautiful song, beautiful voice and a beautiful place.

Happy Hunting! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment