BlogLovin

Follow

Monday 5 September 2011

Jar Number 14

Jar Number 14 
Frans Jar 

My first real out of town Jar. I escaped life and Bristol for a few days and went to the beach. I thought it would be a waste if a Jar didn't come with me.



So here it is Jar 14 at the beach, it even went for a little dip in the sea.......and then out to sea. The water was stronger than I though and tried to steal it. So in I went, jeans and all to get it back. I then got completely covered in sand while placing it. But hey it wouldn't be a trip to the beach without sand between the toes.


As i stated before I've been going through a bit of a creative dry patch.....and then it rained. Literally the heavens opened over Stoke Gifford and I got to thinking about making a Jar inspired by rain. I was just ponder on that thought when my email pinged. I had a lovely heart warming email from a follower called Fran. She suggested that I ask my followers for inspirations for Jars.  Which is a great idea that I will no doubt use at some point. She then went onto say that she was watching the rain too and what did I think of a Jar inspired by the rain. This made me smile so much, so I would like to dedicate this Jar to Fran, the women with the great idea.
Contents: Fishing wire and Mirror pieces
Released: 3-9-2011
Location: Dunster Beach, TA24
Status: In Situ

Happy Hunting! 






Don't forget to follow on Facebook and Twitter. BadWolfJars  

No comments:

Post a Comment