BlogLovin

Follow

Tuesday 18 September 2018

It's Been A While

Hello All,
So it's been a couple of millennia, How are you all?
A lot has happened, and it's too much to go into and way to boring.
But what isn't is that there is a new jar....or even 2.
I recently visited a spot from years ago and being there inspired me to make a few Jars.
I'm out of practice at this, but here they are.

Contents: Origami Stars
Released: 15-9-2018
General Location: Dunster Beach
Status: Found


I got away for a few days and realised how different is since the last time I was here. I couldn't remember when I last visited Dunster, but thanks to the Jars, I know it was September 2011. The date makes me bulk a little because of history and then remember so much.
I was in such a different plave then, as were we all I expect. But it was nice to return as a different human. More scars than before, but also more knowledge of who I am and who I want to be.


Contents: 
Origami Stars
Released: 16-9-2018
General Location: Severn Nature Reserve
Status: In Situ 


I hope you are all keeping Well and Happy Hunting xxx

2 comments:

  1. We found your stars... What do we do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apolgise for the 4 year delay in this reply. I was never notified that it came up. Thank you so much for finding it and reporting the Jar found. If you would like your name on the website as a finder, please send it. And if you have any news on what you did with the Jar. That would also be great. No worries if it is now gone. My bad for not seeing this comment.
    Thank you for taking part x

    ReplyDelete