BlogLovin

Follow

Monday 10 October 2011

Jar Number 19

Jar Number 19 



This Jar is a mix off a few projects put together. A few years ago for M.E Awareness week a friend started a wall hanging project in local libraries and sent out pieces for everyone to decorate. The contents of this jar is a replica of one of the pieces I sent in.

Location: Stoke Gifford, BS34
Released: 10-10-2011 
Contents: Paper and Print
Status: In Situ

So out I went in the mad wind to place number 19. My hair brought a whole new meaning to the words wind swept and interesting. I even got knocked over in the wind while crouching down to take this photo.

I've had a bit of a rough week health wise, hence why this jar is so late going out. But the good part about this project is that it keeps me occupied even when sick. I have fun lying in bed making jars and thinking of all the places I could place them. All the nooks and crannies I have come across over the years :) 


I saw these on my way back and just thought they were brilliant, I can't see how they are attached to the floor. So how do they stand up???
It's a mystery........

Happy Hunting! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment