BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 17 September 2011

Jar Number 16

Jar Number 16 



A week later than planned here finally is my Origami Gorilla Jar. Last week the 61 Bristol wow Gorilla's spread across the city to celebrate 125 years of Bristol Zoo were taken away to be sold at action. I have been trying to do a Jar to celebrate this and here it finally is. 

Contents: Origami Paper
Released: 16-9-2011
Location: Filton, BS34
Status: Found by Elliot 17-9-2011

Being as the Zoo is a Bristol institution I thought I would put this Jar by another great Bristol landmark. Big clue to it's whereabouts, This landmark is sadly no more, the powers that be decided that it was time to modernise. So a peace of Bristol history, which I have known all my life, is now in rubble. 
I got in a tad bit of trouble placing this jar, a security guard caught me placing it and told me to move on. He didn't notice the jar though, just me loitering around. Apparently a pile of rubble is not the place for a young women to hang around.... ah well.

Happy Hunting yall! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment