BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 13 August 2011

Jar Number 11

Jar Number 11 

So the idea of a mirror jar had been mulling round my head. I thought it would be a bit eye catching. But how do I get a mirror inside a jar????
Then I thought of tiles and so this jar was born
As luck would have it my mum ordered a new camera, so I could take a decent close up of the tiles. I love how you can just about see your distorted reflection when you get close enough.
Contents: Mirror Tile and plastic sheeting
 Released into wild: 13-8-11

General Location: Bandon Hill, Bristol 
Status: Missing 18-8-11 

This Jar was placed while Balloon spotting on Brandon Hill. It is the 33rd Bristol International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta this weekend. I can't go to the actual event as I am not well enough. But there is a park in the centre of Bristol that has a great view over the whole thing. So the family and I went to have a little look and got some great views. 
There were so many this year even though it was over cast.

Happy Hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment