BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 20 August 2011

The Untimely Death of Jar 6

The Untimely Death of Jar 6 

So here is a post I was hoping I would never have to write. But here we are folks. I have the very sad news that Jar Number 6 is no more.
On a Jar walk, I walked past Jar 6 hiding place, to find it gone. As it was in a nice quiet part of the village I was hoping it was now safe in someone's home.  
But alas, as I continued on I spotted a piece of green wire, and then a few steps more another and another and another. Until I had found the entire contents of this Jar.
I will admit to being a little heart broken,
Why would someone do that?
It's obvious what they have done, all the wire was stuck the the lid. They have spotted the jar, picked it up. And as they walked along they have pulled each piece out and thrown it on the floor.
But why I have no idea.
If they didn't want it why didn't they just leave it for someone else to find?
Did they think it was litter?
Well it has a obvious note on the top, with this web address and a a little smiley face saying 'you can keep me if you like me'.
Maybe they collect Jars to fill with jam?
Or they are avid recyclist?
Either way there is nothing I can do about it now. All I can say is please anyone who finds a Jar, if you do not want it, please leave it for others to find.

Here is what is left of Jar Number 6. 


And so I leave you a disheartened Jar Maker.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment