BlogLovin

Follow

Thursday 2 June 2011

Here we go

Hello All,

A little while ago I was introduced, by jar hunter Mark, to a wonderful project running in Clifton. A local artist by the name of Kirsty Hall, fills jam jars with art and leaves them out in the wild to be found. 365jars
After reading her website and Mark's hunting blog I was inspired to start my own similar project. It's not as ambitions as Kirsty's but it's along the same lines.

For as long as I remember i have collected empty glass jars and bottles. I love the way light goes through them and I often fill them with little things I find. 
Now, as a sort of budding artist, I will fill them with my creations and set them out into the wild to be found.

Hopefully they will be found and reported, otherwise this blog could just turn into a archive of jars made and lost.

The plan is to do one a week for a year. 52 all together. I will post when a new one goes out and will post clues to it's location.

Fingers crossed, like Kirsty, i get some followers and maybe, if i'm lucky, a hunter or two.

Thank you 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea. Interesting. We do geocaching so might do jar hunting on the odd occaisuon too.

    ReplyDelete