BlogLovin

Follow

Monday 19 May 2014

Jar Number 69

Jar Number 69















Contents: Photo
Released: 16-5-2014 
General Location: Raleigh Rd, BS3
Status: Found by Anon 18-5-2014

Its Bristol South Bank Arts Trail Weekend   woohoo!
Where Bristol opens up and art turns up everywhere. Comunity halls do free art shows and classes. Art is crammed into every space possible and the streets become alive yet again.
I love Bristol for this.





I may be stuck in my bed at the moment, but if you smile, bribe and promise your soul. You can talk someone into popping a Jar into the city so you can contribute from afar.






I've never joined in before, but now there is a Jar out and about....possible across the road from this wondrous place. 




The Tobacco Factory are joining in, and have plenty of things running all weekend.











The Photo in this Jar was taken on a Jar hunt years ago. It's sort of a flash back, I haven't seen in it in years and thought it would be a good tie in. It was taken while trying to find a 365 Jar. So two Jar projects in one.



Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend Folks
Happy Arts Weekend &


Happy Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment